Local FOX NEWS affiliate just flat out LIES!!

Jasko_Denew

This is just silly *crap* right here.

NC has a tight race for congress between Renee Elmers (Rep) and incumbent, Bob Etheridge (Dem). Elmers looked to have pulled out an upset win on election night winning by 2099 votes, putting her just over the 1% margin needed to demand a recount.

Well, on wednesday as ballots were still being counted, provisional ballots came in from Sampson county, Etheridge's home town. He had carried the county 1727 to 1274, a difference of 453 votes, bringing Elmers' margin of victory to 1646, just under the 1% recount rule. So Etheridge is calling for a recount. Fair enough.

FOX news affiliate WRDU here in Raleigh, desperate to get another Tea Partier in congress, skews the information, reporting that only 453 votes came in from Sampson County, ALL FOR ETHERIDGE and that he is cheating to win his seat back and that an investigation needs to be launched at once to get him out of office.

Source http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/11/05/782263/etheridge-can-ask-for-recount.html

Now, don't get me wrong. If there is one Democrat I would love to see OUT of congress, it's Etheridge. He's a bully, an intimidator, he likes to attack college students, I don't care if they were Republican students or not, a simple "No Comment" would have sufficed.

My problem is why can't Fox just report it right? Etheridge carried his home town by 453 votes. Why is that a surprise? Elmers carried Dunn, her hometown Why does that need to be investigated? They act as if Elmers didn't get any votes in Sampson, when in reality, 1274 people voted for her. Just the out and out lies and manipulation are out of control. You probably won the seat, so be happy and stop stirring crap up.

• Founder

This is just silly *crap* right here.

NC has a tight race for congress between Renee Elmers (Rep) and incumbent, Bob Etheridge (Dem). Elmers looked to have pulled out an upset win on election night winning by 2099 votes, putting her just over the 1% margin needed to demand a recount.

Well, on wednesday as ballots were still being counted, provisional ballots came in from Sampson county, Etheridge's home town. He had carried the county 1727 to 1274, a difference of 453 votes, bringing Elmers' margin of victory to 1646, just under the 1% recount rule. So Etheridge is calling for a recount. Fair enough.

FOX news affiliate WRDU here in Raleigh, desperate to get another Tea Partier in congress, skews the information, reporting that only 453 votes came in from Sampson County, ALL FOR ETHERIDGE and that he is cheating to win his seat back and that an investigation needs to be launched at once to get him out of office.

Source http://www.newsobserver.com/2010/11/05/782263/etheridge-can-ask-for-recount.html

Now, don't get me wrong. If there is one Democrat I would love to see OUT of congress, it's Etheridge. He's a bully, an intimidator, he likes to attack college students, I don't care if they were Republican students or not, a simple "No Comment" would have sufficed.

My problem is why can't Fox just report it right? Etheridge carried his home town by 453 votes. Why is that a surprise? Elmers carried Dunn, her hometown Why does that need to be investigated? They act as if Elmers didn't get any votes in Sampson, when in reality, 1274 people voted for her. Just the out and out lies and manipulation are out of control. You probably won the seat, so be happy and stop stirring crap up.

Whats hilarious is that Fox News started this whole "Voter Fraud" campaign just before the election. Painting the whole "We are going to win this, that is unless Democrats Cheat" picture for the Fox News Sheep.

Long story short, pretty much ALL of the "voter fraud" stories fox news ran were pure bull*crap*.

Below is a snippet of what theyve been running over the last few weeks.