Vacation...

Zhiv

I'm taking a paid 'holiday' until next Sunday or so. I haven't ever had a paid vacation in my entire life, so this should be fun.

I'll try to check in from time to time, but I'm really just gonna focus on being with my family and going fishing.

My server will still be up, for whatever purpose it serves (mostly files and such), and I'll have my laptop at my folks house. But no guarantee on internet...

I'll try to take some snapshots and such. Should be a fun week considering it will be in the 70's most of the week.

Maybe sometime in the near future I'll make it a point to hit up all the guildies on the East Coast one time...make it a road trip of sorts.

Well, I'll be leaving for home today. Gotta say that I rather enjoyed my stay with my folks. Went fishing with my Dad yesterday and caught 3 fish in the matter of an hour. 2 Black Drums and a 'Red Fish'...my First strike happened within 5 minutes of casting my line when I caught the 16" long Black Drum!

I would have had pictures if I had brought the camera, but my track record with water and cameras is, well, not good. But next time!

I can honestly say that I am looking forward to putting in some gaming time before work tomorrow. See you all around the galaxy!