NEW ON TV's GAME!

Television

I know yall can never get enough " inside info" on my game I'm making. So have some new stuff. This weekend I had some friends from school over and we did the first playtest on my mod I've been making for HL2.

It was described as " fun as hell" Bugs where rampant as is in any first test of a new piece of software but I'm glad to report that there was only 1 game crippling bug. The uber crossbow I made when fired would effectively render the low end machine int oa slide show. Appearantly a couple hundred physics objects hurtling through the level is hard on low end machines and they cant deal with it.

Otherwise it worked great and we had a lot of fun.I'll post some screens from that on my site later and put a link in here.

If any of yall have HL2 and are interested in helping us test the next build probly in a week or two lemme know and I'll link ya to a download where you can get my mod. I could really use some testing of the internet play. A lan is one thing but a more comprehensive test over the net would be great. So lemme know if your interested.

TV out.

OK, the post up top has been edited to reflect this as well but , I wana bump my topic.

I can't make this site post my pics.. or link my site hosting the pics. So in a couple minutes I'm guna go slap one on the news page.

check soon at: TV's site

edit: up as of 10:28 AM CST 4/19/05

• Executive
OK, the post up top  has been edited to reflect this as well  but , I wana bump my topic.

I can't make this site  post my pics.. or link my site hosting the pics.  So in a couple minutes I'm guna go slap one on the news page.

check soon at: TV's site

272[/snapback]

It looks like the peko peko is mounting you!? Could this be a new kind of mount? The birdy carry you around like that?? hehe

- Shaw :dance:

It looks like the peko peko is mounting you!? Could this be a new kind of mount? The birdy carry you around like that?? hehe

- Shaw :dance:

274[/snapback]

yes: I TELEVISION have learned how to train peko peko albatrosses to carry me!!! I'll sell ya one for 10 mill. ( no refunds, no guarentees)