Leaving SWG

Aidio Dubrin

Really? Hmm...I may have to go back on my promise about the BARC, Bunky. Sorry...

Ah screw it, I won't be back in six months (have a guild to form/lead, ranks to gain, storylines to partake in (I play on an RP server)). Take whatever you want, you vultures! ;)

And Astrus, consider Dubrin Manor to be a new safe house for our paddies. Stop over sometime when I'm on and I'll transfer ownership (Consider it a loan, though. I do want that place back when I return).

You'd think the transition from resourceful Alliance Intelligence agent to a mercenary with a heart of gold would be easy, but it's not. Take this as an example.

Me: Good people of Stormwind! I have here five suits of handstitched leather armor, for ten silver a suit! Come one, come all!

Night Elf: Well met. I seek to peruse your wares

Me: Howdy. Speed, damage, or critical? Or were you looking for a spice fix?

Night Elf: What is this that you speak of? Are you an enchanter? Or perhaps a chef?

Me: ((No, I'm a moron who was a smuggler a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away)) Sorry, friend. I must have been daydreaming.

Needless to say, I got a good laugh out of it. I hope the other guy did too.

And I'm out. Don't worry, I'll still be around the forums, lurking in the background (this is even my homepage).