cl30 probot

draejth

currently I'm making a video for my young nephews, nothing too exciting sort of an evil space droids attack earth, bit of jtls, bit of ground combat

the problem I had were all my probots were storage droids and a bit rubbish at combat , they stored because they got damaged really quick because they were all cl1 and didn't get a shot off

so I respeced vig to DE (think its engineer now quite handy to make the artisan stuff) and made the best probot I could for draejth to fight and capture the scenes needed

problem is now the new probot is too good at Cl30, is this Cl normal? I thoght the best you could get was CL10 I might have to find some approx CL30 npc to grab the video footage

currently I'm making a video for my young nephews, nothing too exciting sort of an evil space droids attack earth, bit of jtls, bit of ground combat

the problem I had were all my probots were storage droids and a bit rubbish at combat , they stored because they got damaged really quick because they were all cl1 and didn't get a shot off

so I respeced vig to DE  (think its engineer now quite handy to make the artisan stuff) and made the best probot I could for draejth to fight and capture the scenes needed

problem is now the new probot is too good at Cl30, is this Cl normal? I thoght the best you could get was CL10 I might have to find some approx  CL30 npc to grab the video footage

16878[/snapback]

thats the lv of nge probots you can use my 57 probot later send me a pm =)

thanks for replies, I should be able to find some approx cl30 npc on naboo and grab the scenes I need, probably anything 20-40 would be ok just need to see it moving in and shooting bit

the cl1 droids didn't get a shot off before auto storing and the cl30 one kills about 5 npc and zips about ruining the shot, I'm sure I can get the scenes I need just wasn't sure how usual it was

Mind the SBD at Theed though if you're using  a low-level droid.

I don't know who let them out of the DWB but they do wander around and have killed some of my lower-level toons before :(

16895[/snapback]

Yeah I noticed a few wandering around Theed. Normal battle droids too. Anyone know why they just suddenly spawned in Theed?