Shawkorrr

taer

• Executive
Thanks for only killing me once.

14407[/snapback]

Yeah, the second time I just didnt feel like doing it lol. Some say I am too kind :P and I can actually agree with them.

Had you been a lvl 90 BH I would have fought though lol; get your levels up man!

I might see you on sooner or later, I am still on leave, only checking out Restuss for some hours. It was fun, but not enough to keep me ingame all the time. Restuss seems to be the only thing going on in swg, and that gets kinda old in the end.

Eh, I'm not too big on playing my imp toon these days. I do not have as many friends in the empire as I used to, which has already pushed two of my characters over to the rebel side (where I most of my remaining friends are). So chances are, you will see Zanax running around trying to level up (and shootin at an imp or two)... went from CL53 to 65 last night!

• Executive

I also wanted to test out my old bomb droids, but like I told you, Shaw... they dont work too well.

14413[/snapback]

yeah, I noticed ;)

hmm, not sure if they do much damage no more.. since the nge I have not seen many using them.

I bought two DEADLY R2 Boom-droids for 125k or something in OC Mall a year ago, but they never got used when Shawkorrr was a bounty hunter back in the old days. So they are now standing in my bunker as decoration :)

anybody know if the bomb-droids still work, and how powerful they are?

• Executive
Well, I was able to detonate one on an antenna and it did like 4k damage :(

14415[/snapback]

Thats weird.

Did you give the right command to the droid when you sent it after a player?

If you use /tellpet (command), might that no longer work for bomb-droids?

Thats weird.

Did you give the right command to the droid when you sent it after a player?

If you use /tellpet (command), might that no longer work for bomb-droids?

14416[/snapback]

I had macros from back in the day, the /tellpet follow one worked but I think the detonation sequence only works from the radial menu

• Executive
I had macros from back in the day, the /tellpet follow one worked but I think the detonation sequence only works from the radial menu

14417[/snapback]

lol, then you should follow the target and drop the droid on the ground and radial it, but then again, can a target shoot the droid?

this would be very helpful if the target is unaware of the bh.