A little help needed please!

R'chard

Heya all,

Not sure if this is the right place to post for this sort of stuff, but I've hit a bit of a brick wall in the pilot quests.

I'm trying to do that first quest on Dathomir - it's in several stages. Keeping the shuttle alive is no probs (particularly now I've upgraded to Y-Wing Longprobe... steers like a battleship in treacle, but at least it's got two pilot firing weapon slots), but either on the next couple of sections with all the attacks I'm having trouble staying alive.

I'm gonna be having more goes at it later on tonight... if anyone has a half-hour to spare to give me a quick hand I'd really appreciate it!

Cheers all

R'chard (Rich)

P.S. Now that I'm a SancT resident, I was thinking about having an in-game "housewarming" soon... let me know in game if you'd be up for that =)

I will be glad to help you R'chard. I am a master freelancer pilot so hopefully we can get you thru these missions. I probally will not be on thursday night for very long but I can help you this weekend.