Landing problems!

Fastlaine

@Fastlaine Ok good solution. I had that same problem before so I landed off in the dirt. The only problem I had at the time was that my ship wasn't properly flagged as being stored but rather was "lost". Were you able to call your ship back from the terminal at Levski?

• Like 1

@Fastlaine oh:( Well that's unfortunate. They have to do something for us XXL size ship captains. I don't remember reading what their plans are for the bigger ships. I am hoping for some sort of persistence mechanism where the ships stay where we leave them.

• Like 1

@Yva Xorna Well i could go into Levski and sell the stuff on my ship, and if it was possible i could of gotten in my ship and flown away if i could of reached the elovator ?

But since there was nowhere else to park on Levski i could not, However i can hover outside any R&R base, go inside, sell my stuff, and EVA back into my ship without actually landing at a pad.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fastlaine said:

@Yva Xorna Well i could go into Levski and sell the stuff on my ship, and if it was possible i could of gotten in my ship and flown away if i could of reached the elovator ?

But since there was nowhere else to park on Levski i could not, However i can hover outside any R&R base, go inside, sell my stuff, and EVA back into my ship without actually landing at a pad.

Good point @Fastlaine EVA saves the day.

• Like 1