Ability to 'chip-in' for the greater good of SoW

Khonan1335

Hi Guys,

Just an idea, some corporations/guilds i have been in have set up a website/voice comms that is paid by donations from corp members.

I understand there are a few that spend a lot of their own hard earned money and a lot of time for corporation, which is awesome but also is then only supported by these few.

I just think that if the Corp leaders put up some type of 'fund-me' page through paypal or the sort, then those like myself, who dont have a lot or earn a lot, can donate what they can for guild purposes, moving the funding to "more people chipping in a little, instead of a few chipping in a lot".  This would also then allow corp leaders to advise us what is being worked towards and how much funding is required, and may work out that funding will come along faster and therefore move the corporation along quicker.

Regards,

Khonan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
5 hours ago, Khonan1335 said:

Hi Guys,

Just an idea, some corporations/guilds i have been in have set up a website/voice comms that is paid by donations from corp members.

I understand there are a few that spend a lot of their own hard earned money and a lot of time for corporation, which is awesome but also is then only supported by these few.

I just think that if the Corp leaders put up some type of 'fund-me' page through paypal or the sort, then those like myself, who dont have a lot or earn a lot, can donate what they can for guild purposes, moving the funding to "more people chipping in a little, instead of a few chipping in a lot".  This would also then allow corp leaders to advise us what is being worked towards and how much funding is required, and may work out that funding will come along faster and therefore move the corporation along quicker.

Regards,

Khonan

Thank you for the feedback and suggestion, @Khonan1335.
We actually have similar ideas in the works because there have been other people who also wanted to invest and help out the organization in any way that they can, either by donations or other means.

Lets have a chat about this later on in mumble when you have the time ?