Alpha > Beta > Live

Khonan1335

Hi Guys,

Wondering if anything has been said on how the game and therefore our accounts/ships/resources etc will transition between these phases.  Thinking, perhaps everything may carry over, but most likely it will not, BUT if it does carry over, then potentially all the currency and resources gathered now will make it easier at Live.

In any event, this upcoming anniversary sale, it would likely be most beneficial to start with ships that allow currency generation, like mining, although the prospector is $170 =/.

Any other thoughts / ideas? 

• Like 1

Hi @Khonan1335.

Every time there has been a new Live release I find myself with most of the same ships,  but sometimes one of my "placeholders" has been replaced with the real ship. As for the credits, those have always been reset.    It's still really Alpha. Costs for fuel/weapons/repair/ships/rented weapons tend to evolve over time. 

I'll have to go back and look but I don't recall seeing any definitive information on when disposable items like cargo, ore and credits might become more permanent.

Any ship you want can always be earned in-game so you don't HAVE to buy one. 

I tend to buy them though because I believe in crowdfunding and I want this game to be as amazing as it can be.

Keep in mind there is an Orion and  Prospector for mining and also ships for Salvaging so budget accordingly ?

• Thanks 1