Ouicktyler

Hi there my names Tyler and im 21 years old and I glad to accepted to this organization and will look forward to playing alongside each of you in the future, im fairly new to the game so forgive my ignorance about certain things about the game but im always looking to further my knowledge and im ready to begin my journey here 

• Like 5

• Executive
38 minutes ago, Ouicktyler said:

Hi there my names Tyler and im 21 years old and I glad to accepted to this organization and will look forward to playing alongside each of you in the future, im fairly new to the game so forgive my ignorance about certain things about the game but im always looking to further my knowledge and im ready to begin my journey here 

A new Wanderhomie! ? Welcome welcome.

Drop by our mumble and have a chat when you can man!

• Founder
46 minutes ago, Ouicktyler said:

Welcome to the org! Glad to have you here!

• Like 1