Introductions and a few quick questions

MikeAlphaZulu96

Hey there everyone!

I'm brand new to the game, and ofcourse SoW too. I'm slowly getting around the game and learning how to complete tasks, etc. Slowly but surely I'll get used to it. Do you guys mainly just chat in here and your voice comms or do you also have an official discord channel? (I tried searching but couldn't find anything)

Happy Flying!

• Like 2

• Founder
On 8/23/2018 at 3:26 AM, MikeAlphaZulu96 said:

Hey there everyone!

I'm brand new to the game, and ofcourse SoW too. I'm slowly getting around the game and learning how to complete tasks, etc. Slowly but surely I'll get used to it. Do you guys mainly just chat in here and your voice comms or do you also have an official discord channel? (I tried searching but couldn't find anything)

Happy Flying!

First of all welcome to the org, we are glad to have you here @MikeAlphaZulu96!

As far as the Discord Communication App is concerned we recently released why we use mumble and why we do our best to stay away from Discord. That post can be found below.

With that said we'd love to get to know and talk  to you more either here on our website or in our official voice comms.

/salute