New Recruit

Emrict

Hello just saying hi and thanks for letting me join.

Just a little background on myself I have been playing MMORPGs since 1996 when I started with The Realm Online.  I have played all the big games since then UO, DAOC, EQ, WOW etc etc.  I did play SC over the summer of 17 but stopped playing shortly after grim hex was added just due to lack of content.  I am pretty excited about where the game is today and look forward to exploring the new planets and PVE/PVP options they have added.  Unfortunately when I logged into my account I found it had been stripped so my sabre, super hornet, connie, and Polaris are gone.  I am working with RSI to get those items back.  Right now I just have the basic starter package and I am trying to remember how to fly, I use a dual joystick setup, and tweak my system to get max performance. 

I am sure I will see you all in mumble and I will have a lot of questions to ask about loadouts and the new missions and such. 

One thing I have learned over the years of playing is that it is not really about the game but about the community you connect with.  While I have been with many great guilds they all seem to fall apart when interest in the game dies out or due to inner drama because of loot and so on.  I am hoping that SoW has a fairly active SC community that I can shoot the breeze with while playing as well as join up for various missions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
2 hours ago, Emrict said:

Hello just saying hi and thanks for letting me join.

Just a little background on myself I have been playing MMORPGs since 1996 when I started with The Realm Online.  I have played all the big games since then UO, DAOC, EQ, WOW etc etc.  I did play SC over the summer of 17 but stopped playing shortly after grim hex was added just due to lack of content.  I am pretty excited about where the game is today and look forward to exploring the new planets and PVE/PVP options they have added.  Unfortunately when I logged into my account I found it had been stripped so my sabre, super hornet, connie, and Polaris are gone.  I am working with RSI to get those items back.  Right now I just have the basic starter package and I am trying to remember how to fly, I use a dual joystick setup, and tweak my system to get max performance. 

I am sure I will see you all in mumble and I will have a lot of questions to ask about loadouts and the new missions and such. 

One thing I have learned over the years of playing is that it is not really about the game but about the community you connect with.  While I have been with many great guilds they all seem to fall apart when interest in the game dies out or due to inner drama because of loot and so on.  I am hoping that SoW has a fairly active SC community that I can shoot the breeze with while playing as well as join up for various missions. 

Welcome to S.o.W. Emrict ?

• Founder
On 7/4/2018 at 12:37 PM, Emrict said:

It sounds like you'll fit in great here. Welcome. ?

• Like 1