Hello Wanderhome!

lDrakusl

Hello All,

I'm Drakus or well RSI of lDrakusl (Drakus was taken).

I'm located in Australia the land down under (GMT +10/11). Land of nopes and drop bears! I've recently joined Star Citizen and was invited. Figured I may as well join a community which could assist me as I begun my baby steps into this space simulator.  Anyway I've been playing galaxy on fire since a child (one of the first space games I've embarked on) which allowed me to love this genre so eventually I landed on this game. I'm currently loving my avenger titan as i'm getting to know it well as I begin to advance in the game. 

However i do play other games. Currently the game I often return to from time to time is guild wars 2. 

And thats about it! I hope to learn from your experience in Star Citizen as a guild I mean organisation and I hope one day I can help out the Org too :D.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
38 minutes ago, lDrakusl said:

Hello All,

I'm Drakus or well RSI of lDrakusl (Drakus was taken).

I'm located in Australia the land down under (GMT +10/11). Land of nopes and drop bears! I've recently joined Star Citizen and was invited. Figured I may as well join a community which could assist me as I begun my baby steps into this space simulator.  Anyway I've been playing galaxy on fire since a child (one of the first space games I've embarked on) which allowed me to love this genre so eventually I landed on this game. I'm currently loving my avenger titan as i'm getting to know it well as I begin to advance in the game. 

However i do play other games. Currently the game I often return to from time to time is guild wars 2. 

And thats about it! I hope to learn from your experience in Star Citizen as a guild I mean organisation and I hope one day I can help out the Org too :D.

Welcome to the org mate!

:01sCTL5r2:

• Executive

Welcome welcome! I too started my journey to a top tier pilot in an avenger! Right now its going through the transformation to become a larger ship in a whole new weight class but for the longest time I've called them the penguins. Easily consumed by larger fighters... but training in such a ship taught me excellent defensive!

10 hours ago, Sytema said:

Welcome, Drakus!

"May you find what you seek in the nothingness of space."

Thanks :D. I look forward to exploring this world... *continues to glitch into avengers roof*.

2 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Oh welcome. We have a couple of Aussies now. That's great :)

Thanks :D. We shall bring with us great gifts of high ping!

1 hour ago, Kakon said:

Welcome welcome! I too started my journey to a top tier pilot in an avenger! Right now its going through the transformation to become a larger ship in a whole new weight class but for the longest time I've called them the penguins. Easily consumed by larger fighters... but training in such a ship taught me excellent defensive!

Thanks. Nice to hear. Hopefully i can learn about the same skills from this ship.

13 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

@|Drakus| Gifts of high ping lol I thought that was my job? 

*steals your ping*. It's my job now :P

5 hours ago, jubez said:

Gday! drazza lets fire some bogan seeking missiles! nice to see another aussie in the org.

G'day mate. Nice to meet you too :D. Hopefully we can help each other out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2018 at 1:08 PM, Yurizot said:

It's late, but welcome to the organization! What times are you usually on Mumble?

Hello. Sorry for the late reply too. Hmm not too often currently since I'm kinda focused on doing my own things most of the time. But what times are people usually active?

• Like 1

22 hours ago, lDrakusl said:

Hello. Sorry for the late reply too. Hmm not too often currently since I'm kinda focused on doing my own things most of the time. But what times are people usually active?

That depends. You can see see the Calendar in /Browse/Calendar and it will list the events and what time during YOUR time the event it.  And then people are on various different times.