Hello there!

Sytema

Heey all,

I'm 22 years old, I come from the Netherlands, and I just joined today. I got a message through robertsspaceindustries in my email and joined... Just to see what it is all about! 

I'm new to Star Citizen and I'd like to find some people to play along with, cruise through space and make loads of fun!

~ Sytema

• Like 4

• Executive
44 minutes ago, Sytema said:

Heey all,

I'm 22 years old, I come from the Netherlands, and I just joined today. I got a message through robertsspaceindustries in my email and joined... Just to see what it is all about! 

I'm new to Star Citizen and I'd like to find some people to play along with, cruise through space and make loads of fun!

~ Sytema

Hey @Sytema:5_smiley: 
Welcome to the S.o.W. website.
I sent you a private message with some information.

Nice avatar btw!

- Shawkorrr

7 minutes ago, Shawkorrr said:

Hey @Sytema:5_smiley: 
Welcome to the S.o.W. website.
I sent you a private message with some information.

Nice avatar btw!

- Shawkorrr

Hey @Shawkorrr, I totally forgot to apply/join on the RSI website. Done now!

And thank you, regarding my avatar. I designed it myself! It's part of my own (WIP) website, so please, no one use it... :)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Hello @Sytema :)  So far, what is your favorite ship?

Heey @Yva Xorna, The 'Cutlass Black' for now. It's an affordable freight ship, which is ideal for mercenary and cargo hauling. Haven't played around with it that much yet though. Plus my budget isn't that huge, so this ship will have to do for now...! =P What about you? What is your favorite, and why?

• Like 1

@sytema That depends on what I am doing.  I like the Super Hornet for dog fighting. But I also am a Cutlass Black fan for doing some cargo missions in-game. You don't have to buy a lot of ships; in theory they will all be available to earn/build/steal in-game. I bought some ships more for the crowdfunding aspect- I really believe in this game and I want to see it be successful.

• 2 weeks later...