Help me out...

Meganton

Right guys, i got some time to waste and i need your help. If we were to build a planetary base what types of rooms would we have?

(And i mean every type of room like, common room, control tower, habitat, engineering room, and so on)

Ps. Don't expect anything great, i don't have any experience, but i know a simple program used to make floorplans. (Yet it's only used for creating house-floorplans, but i'll do my best :7_sweat_smile:)

• Thanks 1

I'd want a control room for sure, multiple control towers (this would depend on how large the area is),   some habitation areas and LOTS of storage! But that's just me. 

Just to clarify when I said storage I  was thinking for crates. Like a warehouse.

Edited by Yva Xorna

2 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

I'd want a control room for sure, multiple control towers (this would depend on how large the area is),   some habitation areas and LOTS of storage! But that's just me. 

Just to clarify when I said storage I  was thinking for crates. Like a warehouse.

interesting... i will keep that in mind