ATV: The Vulcan Hello

Astrus

Video  

• Executive
6 hours ago, Yurizot said:

I like the concept of the new ship.  I really like the drone concept, makes it so you can't just fly out and use them without considering the fact you will lose your capabilities.  Just because they said its not a racer, Shaw....

@Yurizot 

spock-vulcan-greeting-circle.png

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the vulcan is especially interesting for major orgs. but maybe for small groups of freelancers of about 2-10 people, also seeing that the price range is going to be cheap(ich) i think that (as they also said in the vid) it's a good starter ship for people that wants to figure out if they want to be in the logistics or not. For me personally, i know that i'm a logistics person but it don't have much money to spend on the game if i had to buy a logistics ship, it would be this one, but i have no need to get a ship of my own, nor to command one. To be realistic, i'm not going to get the ship nor is the org. but i think that some people will make good use of it!