Newb with questions! :-)

The_Blorg

Hello,

Iv just joined the sanctuary of wander home organisation and am eager to advance my skills in star citizen for when the game expands.

Does space Bujutsu have a page on your site with tips and the like so I can start implementing the training straight away?

I am in Ireland and my time zone is GMT +00:00 so I have been unable to attend any training events so far.

Also I'd love to practice in the arena with you guys?

my main fighter is an origin 325a which on first impressions in the public arena is maybe under powered for one on one dog fighting?

Edited by The_Blorg
  • Like 1

• Founder
On 2/4/2018 at 8:27 AM, The_Blorg said:

Hello,

Iv just joined the sanctuary of wander home organisation and am eager to advance my skills in star citizen for when the game expands.

Does space Bujutsu have a page on your site with tips and the like so I can start implementing the training straight away?

I am in Ireland and my time zone is GMT +00:00 so I have been unable to attend any training events so far.

Also I'd love to practice in the arena with you guys?

my main fighter is an origin 325a which on first impressions in the public arena is maybe under powered for one on one dog fighting?

https://www.sanctuaryofwanderhome.com/forums/index.php?/forum/51-star-citizen-helpdesk/

We actually  have a "help desk" area where you can ask questions and pick the the best answers that helped you.

If you do not have access talk to Shawkorrr

• Thanks 1