-=S.o.W. Frequently Asked Questions=-

Shawkorrr

• Executive

SANCTUARY OF WANDERHOME

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

How do I join?

• We have developed the Membership Fast-Track which will easily guide you through the application process!

Why don't you use the Discord Communication App?

I like to stream and make YouTube videos, do you guys accept such members?

• Sanctuary of Wanderhome has since day one supported their members who choose to make creative content and assets for themselves or for S.o.W.! Today the organization has several members who has been in the entertainment industry for over a decade and these members are more than willing to help you out creating creative assets/content for your movies and streams! 

If my application was accepted, and I am now a member, can I invite my friends to Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

• Yes indeed you can. But they will have to go through the very same application process you went through. Simply tell them to jump on the Membership Fast-Track and buckle up! Do remind them to put you as the one who referred them to S.o.W. when they apply; it will help you get closer to earning achievements!

Do you sell any merchandise?

• YES! However, our store is currently under construction, stay tuned for more information! 

Why do you have a "cross" in your logo?

• Created by our Creative Director, Astrus; We call our logo the "S-Star". The "cross" looking deal is actually a Star as you can see in the video below. Notice the enlarged "S" in the background of the star. The below video is copyrighted material.

From what country are you guys from?

• Mostly we are from the american continent, however, but we've had members from all over the world during our years as a community. We welcome anyone to join Sanctuary of Wanderhome, as long as they agree to our organization guidelines.

What games do you guys play?

• Star Citizen is where our focus lies. However, while we wait for the full game to be released we are playing games such as Starcraft 2, Rainbow Six: Siege, Heroes of the Storm, Diablo 3, and even Minecraft. For more information click this link!

How long will you guys be playing Star Citizen?

• We will be playing the game until the server(s) shuts down. We are here to stay!

Do you guys ally with other organizations?

• Sanctuary of Wanderhome is always looking for new allies! Please create an account here on our website and get in contact with an Executive. They can be found by clicking here.

How can I become an ace pilot in Star Citizen?

• As soon as you join Sanctuary of Wanderhome you will be provided with sufficient training courses all according to how skilled you currently are as a pilot. And thanks to the 'Verse's most extensive training program "Sanctuary of Wanderhome’s Space Bujutsu: The 1% Regiment"! you will achieve top 1% pilot, if you are up for the challenge! 

I’m in the military and get deployed all around the world, will this be a problem for me as a member of Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

• Since our earliest years we have had a great deal of members enlisted in the military. It has never been a problem in the past, nor will it be in the future.

Do you guys have capital ships?

• Yes, Sanctuary of Wanderhome have all capital ships available as of 10/26/17, but the ship we are the most proud of in the collection is obviously the one YOU own.. Our goal is to get as many capital ships as possible with the help of our many dedicated and loyal members.

I discovered you guys’ old logo with the “rebel S” from Star Wars, and I wonder why you decided to change from that logo to the current one…and will this happen again in the near future?

• That logo was made back in 2003, a long time ago, but now that we are fully focused on Star Citizen we've decided to rebrand Sanctuary of Wanderhome completely. Thus Astrus, our Creative Director and Founder, made us all entirely new branding which is calls "Sanctuary 2.0"! If you wish you can click this link and grab some cool desktop/phone backgrounds!

Where can we donate to Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

• Right now we do not have any way of donating to Sanctuary of Wanderhome. Ingame however there will be ways to donate resources or currency which will help out S.o.W., and it will be appreciated! However, you cannot use the donation(s) to rank up faster or demand this and that to be done because you donated x amount to the organization.

I like to write stories and fiction about my friends I play with, is this a profession you would be interested in having in Sanctuary of Wanderhome? 

• From our early years we’ve had several members that has created fiction and stories about their characters and their lives in Sanctuary of Wanderhome. And yes, you are more than welcome to write stories about your experiences! A little piece of creativity never hurt anyone! Head on over to our Storytime: Star Citizen section of our forums and share YOUR stories! ?

How long will it take for me to become a staff member in Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

• Our Staff is willing to do whatever it takes at any time of the day, to make sure that Sanctuary of Wanderhome is the one of the top organizations in Star Citizen.
  • To climb ranks in S.o.W. first of all you have to be consistent and be willing to do whatever it takes to help build Sanctuary of Wanderhome.
  • A good start is to acquire achievements starting with Statecraft Operations achievements.
  • For more information please contact @Shawkorrr

Does Sanctuary of Wanderhome submit bug reports to the CIG Issues Council?

• Submitting a bug report while alpha/beta testing any game is highly advised. It makes the game development time quicker. We make sure our members are aware that the Issues Council exist and how they should use it to more efficiently help the development of the game.

How old do I have to be in order to join S.o.W.?

• In order for you to join Sanctuary of Wanderhome you have to be above eighteen years of age.

Do you meet up in real life? Like a yearly event or something?

• As a matter of fact, yes we do! As we get more members, the more events we will be hosting in Sanctuary of Wanderhome. Recently the leadership meet up in real life and had a great time eating, drinking and laughing! Our plan is to have big yearly events where as many members as possible meet up and enjoy each others company. 

I watched your videos regarding ranking and “choosing your destiny”, what organizational issues will I be able to vote on?

• Everything from out-of-game/ingame events, and other fun things, merchandise, and organizational assets. Stay tuned for further announcements!

In what star system are you settling down in?

• Not enough information has been provided by CIG regarding what star system would be best suited for Sanctuary of Wanderhome. In time we will analyse the information released to the public and make our decision accordingly. But believe me when I say, we will aiming for the best territories in the ‘Verse!

Events are something I really like doing in any game that I play, does Sanctuary of Wanderhome schedule events?

• Sanctuary of Wanderhome is always looking for opportunities to arrange fun and interesting events for its members. One of our most entertaining events created in the history of S.o.W. was the creation of the Dabo Dabo Dabo music video, and we made that, together, as a community!

I have a suggestion for Sanctuary of Wanderhome, where do I submit my suggestion?

• Simply get in touch with any of the S.o.W. staff members and they will bring it up at the weekly leadership meeting.

Do you rent out ships to your members?

• Eventually we will be able to rent out ships to our members.

Why should I join the Mumble server?

• Mumble is our main way of communication. It is in mumble we will get to know you, and visa versa. While in space, maneuvering your ship, you will need both hands on your controllers so there will be little time for typing in chat.

Do you accept religious people to Sanctuary of Wanderhome?

• We believe that all people are equal no matter what religion you may be a part of (except Scientology). Throughout the history of Sanctuary of Wanderhome we’ve had many religious members and it has never been a problem; unless it is breaking the laws of most countries or it promotes violence and terror.

You guys seem to have a very rich history within warfare, is there room for players such as me which only like to mine/farm resources?

• Miners/farmers are the backbone of any organization, especially those who do warfare… Sanctuary of Wanderhome is first and foremost a Trade and Security organization, and we've always prided ourselves on being a place where our members feel welcomed, protected, rewarded, and stimulated to become the best they can possibly be. We believe in strengthening our members and being a place that helps our members excel in every endeavor they should choose. Whether you are a trader, miner, bounty hunter, salvager, marine, racer, medic, cargo hauler and so forth you will have a place to grow and THRIVE here at Sanctuary of Wanderhome.

Are you guys using Spectrum?

• Sanctuary of Wanderhome operates out of our very own custom designed website which has been active since 2003, thus we encourage all of our members to share their content through our website and not on Spectrum.

What is your policies regarding piracy?

• We have a strong focus on security and frown upon random acts of piracy against other players. Those who commit random acts of PVP piracy in the ‘Verse will be reprimanded and subsequently removed if repeated instances occur. There will however be fair targets which we will announce internally and, at our discretion publicly.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1