-=I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome=-

Shawkorrr

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello all,

Thanks for the invite you were very reactive quite shortly after I bought the game in December and I finally decided to look at the invite and to invest more in Star Citizen.

I am not usually a very social guy and am not used to play in to MMOs, but StarCitizen is very promising (considering what to expect in the future, but also we is currently in the game) and I'd like to be part of it. SoW seems like the perfect place to meet people and play together !

I own currently an Avenger Titan and would like to be an asset in our defense.

See you soon in Stanton and in the Arena ! ?

Btw: I am still listed as affiliate in the forum so I can't access some pages.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
4 hours ago, GuyDuNigo said:

Hello all,

Thanks for the invite you were very reactive quite shortly after I bought the game in December and I finally decided to look at the invite and to invest more in Star Citizen.

I am not usually a very social guy and am not used to play in to MMOs, but StarCitizen is very promising (considering what to expect in the future, but also we is currently in the game) and I'd like to be part of it. SoW seems like the perfect place to meet people and play together !

Hello there! ? 
Welcoooooooome!

:890:

• Like 1

• Executive
4 hours ago, GuyDuNigo said:

Hello all,

We'll get you suited up with full membership after we fix a minor technical delay!

When you are fully active, you'll want to check out the Calendar for times when we meet to help teach pilots how to fly! 

WELCOME FELLOW PILOT!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/16/2019 at 7:45 PM, Kakon said:

We'll get you suited up with full membership after we fix a minor technical delay!

When you are fully active, you'll want to check out the Calendar for times when we meet to help teach pilots how to fly! 

WELCOME FELLOW PILOT!

Thanks ?

On the calendar, are the given times (UTC/local computer clock/other) ? For instance, I see the EU training starts at 6PM, does it mean 6PM for me or 6PM UTC (8PM in France/Germany i think) ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
2 minutes ago, GuyDuNigo said:

Thanks ?

On the calendar, are the given times (UTC/local computer clock/other) ? For instance, I see the EU training starts at 6PM, does it mean 6PM for me or 6PM UTC (8PM in France/Germany i think) ?

The Calendar will auto correct to your timezone. Training starts in 11 minutes 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

On 6/16/2019 at 3:24 PM, GuyDuNigo said:

Hello all,

Hey, welcome to the org man.

What is your favourite thing in-game so far? Any other games you enjoy playing next to SC?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting my application ,The quick response was impressive to say the least. 

It's very exciting to begin Star Citizen apart of a very dedicated community, I've been part of many communities throughout my years and none have come close to this and I'm looking forward to it.

I currently own a Drake Cutlass Black and the Banu Merchantman. I plan on keeping the Banu Merchantman as I'll be looking more into the Trading areas of Star Citizen more than anything else, but am still looking to improve my piloting skills a lot. Nobody wants to be ambushed and feel unprepared to lay the smack down. ?

Lastly I just want to say I look forward to seeing you all around the verse!

Edit: I keep looking at the sanctuary symbol on my tab, I can't stop seeing a turd. ?

Edited by Acephali
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
2 hours ago, Acephali said:

Hello everyone!

Thank you for accepting my application ,The quick response was impressive to say the least. 

It's very exciting to begin Star Citizen apart of a very dedicated community, I've been part of many communities throughout my years and none have come close to this and I'm looking forward to it.

I currently own a Drake Cutlass Black and the Banu Merchantman. I plan on keeping the Banu Merchantman as I'll be looking more into the Trading areas of Star Citizen more than anything else, but am still looking to improve my piloting skills a lot. Nobody wants to be ambushed and feel unprepared to lay the smack down. ?

Lastly I just want to say I look forward to seeing you all around the verse!

Edit: I keep looking at the sanctuary symbol on my tab, I can't stop seeing a turd. ?

Hey there Acephali! 
Welcome to Santuary of Wanderhome ? 

Hehe, yeah we have a quick response time when it comes to getting new members in here ? I also happened to be on here doing some stuff when I got the notification hehe.

Nice, you own a Banu Merchantman? I can't wait till it is released in Star Citizen!
Do attend our training whenever you can; it will be worth your time!

Looking forward to talking to you in Mumble, @Acephali!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone I am glad I have the opportunity to play with this community. I am not very social person because I fear that others will judge me before they know me but once I get use to the people I like to talk a lot.

My playing style is mainly focusing on fighters and heavy fighters. Right now I have two ships one is a aegis titan and the next one is aegis saber. I am starting my college in 12 days so I will be busy but that will not stop me from playing with all of you. Hope we can have a fun time together.

Ps. I will sign in for the flight classes just in case ?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
11 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Hello everyone I am glad I have the opportunity to play with this community. I am not very social person because I fear that others will judge me before they know me but once I get use to the people I like to talk a lot.

My playing style is mainly focusing on fighters and heavy fighters. Right now I have two ships one is a aegis titan and the next one is aegis saber. I am starting my college in 12 days so I will be busy but that will not stop me from playing with all of you. Hope we can have a fun time together.

Ps. I will sign in for the flight classes just in case ?

Welcome, there willl be plenty of opportunities to play with us! ? Looking forward to it @WhiteWolf!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello @WhiteWolf. Welcome to SoW. I can't remember now if I have the Titan or the Stalker,  which is similar.  I always have more ships show up than are actually mine.  What are you studying in school?

Edited by Yva Xorna
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Yva Xorna said:

Hello @WhiteWolf. Welcome to SoW. I can't remember now if I have the Titan or the Stalker,  which is similar.  I always have more ships show up than are actually mine.  What are you studying in school?

I am starting my first year and will be studying informatic technologies. Thank you for the welcome

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello all, I'm glad to have been welcomed into the community.  I've been backing SC since 2017 but haven't played on a regular basis because of game instability and lack of friends how have a game package. With that said I'm looking forward to playing with a mature group.  A little about myself, I'm a 36 year old man with a wife and two kids so I only get a few hour each night for gaming so I like to make the most of the time I have. I enjoy fps and dog fighting but am up for all aspects of SC. I own a Corsair, Knox, and a Ranger. And I'm really looking forward to doing some  mulicrew. I'm really excited to be apart of the Org and cant wait to get into game and see what SoW all about.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• Executive
11 hours ago, DarkReaper208 said:

Hello all, I'm glad to have been welcomed into the community.  I've been backing SC since 2017 but haven't played on a regular basis because of game instability and lack of friends how have a game package. With that said I'm looking forward to playing with a mature group.  A little about myself, I'm a 36 year old man with a wife and two kids so I only get a few hour each night for gaming so I like to make the most of the time I have. I enjoy fps and dog fighting but am up for all aspects of SC. I own a Corsair, Knox, and a Ranger. And I'm really looking forward to doing some  mulicrew. I'm really excited to be apart of the Org and cant wait to get into game and see what SoW all about.

Hello and welcome @DarkReaper208 to the most awesome org in the 'Verse! ? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome 2 minutes ago. I'm based in the eastern part of the UK and generally play at various times between 1000 UTC and 2200 UTC. I'm hoping to be mainly focused on Industrial activities, which for me would include cargo/people transport as well as manufacturing/construction.

However, from my time playing Eve Online, I am painfully aware of the need to also be able to effectively defend myself and my friends, even if I'm currently not very good at that, so I'm looking forward to the long silences and the multiple versions of "let me try and explain that again" directed towards me as some poor soul tries to teach me how to actually use a spaceship for something other than being stuffed full of cargo containers.

I would also like to get back into blogging, which will probably include more livestreaming or recorded vidoes too, and so if there are restrictions / requirements for that within the organisation, I'll make sure I'm fully compliant with those before anything happens.

• Like 4

• Executive
Just now, Lorna_Sicling said:

I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome 2 minutes ago. I'm based in the eastern part of the UK and generally play at various times between 1000 UTC and 2200 UTC. I'm hoping to be mainly focused on Industrial activities, which for me would include cargo/people transport as well as manufacturing/construction.

However, from my time playing Eve Online, I am painfully aware of the need to also be able to effectively defend myself and my friends, even if I'm currently not very good at that, so I'm looking forward to the long silences and the multiple versions of "let me try and explain that again" directed towards me as some poor soul tries to teach me how to actually use a spaceship for something other than being stuffed full of cargo containers.

I would also like to get back into blogging, which will probably include more livestreaming or recorded vidoes too, and so if there are restrictions / requirements for that within the organisation, I'll make sure I'm fully compliant with those before anything happens.

Greetings @Lorna_Sicling! ? Glad to see you onboard.

Our trainings are as I previously mentioned and you are more than welcome to join in when you feel like it.
Looking forward seeing you there! ? 

If you ever need help with livestreaming or recording/editing videos let me know, we do have people in here that does that for a living hehe.

o7 

• 3 weeks later...

Ahoy, Space Sailors! 

My name is Austin (AustinFxX, and ZeDoktor) from Pennsylvania, USA, and I have just joined up with Sanctuary of Wanderhome! I was a member of Dagger Division in Underdark in my past assuming the role of smuggler, and I hope to do the same thing here under Resource Acquisition, and potentially bounty hunting under Discord Ops. Where I am will depend on my ships (Cutty Black, Connie Taurus, Hornet F7C), and where I am needed. I'm also interested in editing together some graphics, recording and editing videos, and some other media things as well!

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all, and working together on the verse! 

- ZeDoktor

Edited by ZeDoktor
  • Like 6