-=I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome=-

Shawkorrr

• Executive
On 5/2/2023 at 6:10 PM, l_JESTER_l said:

Hey everyone!   

Just joined, and just installed the game 2 days ago, so yeah I'm that kind of new  Even more fun I'm old AF, actually a grandpa IRL.  Had a client I was working with talk about this game so I decided to give it shot. I was interested because my favorite game of all time was  Space Cowboy Online it was  later rebranded as ACE online. This is the closest thing I've seen to what that game might have evolved in to and I am really excited to get started in the world. This is also a return to PC Gaming for me as I have lived in the console world for the last decade trying to make my run at the NBA 2K League. Turns out I'm trash so that didn't work out, but never surrender right?

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you folks and flying around and stuff.

Hey hey @l_JESTER_l

Welcome to the Sanctuary of Wanderhome website! 😄 

Sent you a little private message 👍

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

It's a great honour to join this organisation! I can't wait to start learning from the best pilots and be one amongst the best ones! 

My name is Justas. I'm 33 years old. In real life im a drainage engineer in planning phase for road projects in Norway.

I'm a dad of 2.5 years daughter. 

Can't  wait to see you folks in the verse O7!

• Thanks 2

• Executive
2 hours ago, Jazoo said:

Hello!

It's a great honour to join this organisation! I can't wait to start learning from the best pilots and be one amongst the best ones! 

My name is Justas. I'm 33 years old. In real life im a drainage engineer in planning phase for road projects in Norway.

I'm a dad of 2.5 years daughter. 

Can't  wait to see you folks in the verse O7!

Welcome to Sanctuary of Wanderhome!

ragnarskol.gif

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello @Anamander_Rake Nice to meet you. I usually chat to people in Mumble. You should try showing up during one of the Space Bujutsu training sessions as there are more people usually on then. A lot of people work and/or are in the "wrong" time zone.  Saturdays are usually good too. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hello folks, I'm Michael, Argenta is my character's name, and I'm happy to have joined your community today!

Argenta is a bold, inquisitive, silver-tongued UEEN Petty Officer (retired). Unsuited to civilian life and unable to shake her yearning for adventure, she spent most of her savings on an Origin 400i. She intends to become a nomadic fortune hunter; be it an ancient relic, alien artefact, hidden jump point, or abandoned pirate cache, Argenta is determined to find it first!

Edited by Argenta
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
3 hours ago, Argenta said:

Hello folks, I'm Michael, Argenta is my character's name, and I'm happy to have joined your community today!

Argenta is a bold, inquisitive, silver-tongued UEEN Petty Officer (retired). Unsuited to civilian life and unable to shake her yearning for adventure, she spent most of her savings on an Origin 400i. She intends to become a nomadic fortune hunter; be it an ancient relic, alien artefact, hidden jump point, or abandoned pirate cache, Argenta is determined to find it first!

Hello and welcome to S.o.W. @Argenta

:uXIowmn:

• Thanks 1

On 10/15/2023 at 7:14 PM, Argenta said:

Welcome Argenta, if it is adventure that you seek, this is a good place to be in for you. I take it that you won't be the most stationary member of our org and usually do your own thing. Whenever you need companions we will be there and accompany you in many adventures as our paths cross throughout your nomadic journeys. This is the way.

Edited by Faerr
  • Thanks 1