-=I joined Sanctuary of Wanderhome=-

Shawkorrr

• 3 months later...
  • Executive
7 minutes ago, Bigtailfox said:

Hello guys I just got the game and shortly after I got an email telling me about this group! I figured having a group help me figure this game out would be better than doing it myself so I look forward to playing with you all!

Hey man, welcome to the organization! ? 
I do believe I saw when I woke up that you had popped into Mumble last night? Superb!

?‍?

I have been gaming since the 80's and Star Citizen looks like it could be the answer to all of my dreams.  The scope of this game is mesmerizing and daunting at the same time.  It is truly intimidating and that is why I am so intrigued.  Knowing that going this journey alone would most likely be foolish, I am proud to now fill a spot in the ranks of Sanctuary of Wanderhome.  Your reputation precedes you and I hope to improve and never tarnish it. "Think once, think twice, think forever!"

• Thanks 2

• Executive
1 hour ago, Skullaton said:

I have been gaming since the 80's and Star Citizen looks like it could be the answer to all of my dreams.  The scope of this game is mesmerizing and daunting at the same time.  It is truly intimidating and that is why I am so intrigued.  Knowing that going this journey alone would most likely be foolish, I am proud to now fill a spot in the ranks of Sanctuary of Wanderhome.  Your reputation precedes you and I hope to improve and never tarnish it. "Think once, think twice, think forever!"

Welcome to S.o.W. @Skullaton!
Feel free to hang around in mumble, on our forums, and so forth. Mi casa es su casa!
 ??

Edited by Shawkorrr

On 10/17/2018 at 9:04 AM, Bigtailfox said:

Hello guys I just got the game and shortly after I got an email telling me about this group! I figured having a group help me figure this game out would be better than doing it myself so I look forward to playing with you all!

Welcome, what types of ships do you have?  Have you taken a look at the different branches?  Which are you looking forward to?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All o7

I just joined from an invitation from Kakon, thank you!

I am 38, married with 4 children, an Electrician and live in Melbourne, Australia.  I have been playing games since my Amstrad pc in ~1988, where you could fit games on a 3.25inch floppy that loaded into the keyboard, haha!.  I played FPSs and RPGs mainly until MMORPGs since EQ in 2000, moving through DAOC, EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, Conan, RIFT, Warhammer and EVE, most of my MMORPG time has been in EQ, WoW and EVE.

I dont have the same time for games as i did but i love gaming, MMORPGs being my favourite as my precision and reaction time no longer makes me good at online FPS's, but always enjoy offline FPSs and being Frags in online FPSs, lol!

I more-so enjoy helping others, typically im a healer in MMORPG settings, so at present i think ill try out the Medic line of gameplay, otherwise im a group team member in combat and harvesting, not typically being great at solo play as it leads to boredom.

Im the type of player that likes to help, so i will do whatever is required for the greater good.

Khonan1335

• Like 2

• Executive
6 hours ago, Khonan1335 said:

Hi All o7

I just joined from an invitation from Kakon, thank you!

I am 38, married with 4 children, an Electrician and live in Melbourne, Australia.  I have been playing games since my Amstrad pc in ~1988, where you could fit games on a 3.25inch floppy that loaded into the keyboard, haha!.  I played FPSs and RPGs mainly until MMORPGs since EQ in 2000, moving through DAOC, EQ2, WoW, Vanguard, Conan, RIFT, Warhammer and EVE, most of my MMORPG time has been in EQ, WoW and EVE.

I dont have the same time for games as i did but i love gaming, MMORPGs being my favourite as my precision and reaction time no longer makes me good at online FPS's, but always enjoy offline FPSs and being Frags in online FPSs, lol!

I more-so enjoy helping others, typically im a healer in MMORPG settings, so at present i think ill try out the Medic line of gameplay, otherwise im a group team member in combat and harvesting, not typically being great at solo play as it leads to boredom.

Im the type of player that likes to help, so i will do whatever is required for the greater good.

Khonan1335

Hey there @Khonan1335, welcome to our website!
I sent you a little private message, check it out when you can
? 
:merchantman:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello

My Name is Sven and i am a new Member of this Clan. My English is not the best but even better then my Star Citizen Dogfight skills ? I am living in Germany and i am 41 Years old.

You will see me behind the Frontline with a Orion or Hull D and i do my absolut best to give you guys in first defense line the best Weapons in the Verse ? or at least enough Money to buy it ?

My RSI Handle is

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/citizens/DeathHimself1

feel free to Add me ?

See u in the Training ?

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

Hello, I believe that I am suppose to introduce myself. Well I am a very new member and also very new to Star Citizen.  I am from South East, US and have a lot of time on my hands but just dont feel like it, so I figured I would get into something that could feel some gap and learn something along the way. Thanks you again for the invitation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Executive
6 hours ago, D3dmon said:

Hello, I believe that I am suppose to introduce myself. Well I am a very new member and also very new to Star Citizen.  I am from South East, US and have a lot of time on my hands but just dont feel like it, so I figured I would get into something that could feel some gap and learn something along the way. Thanks you again for the invitation.

Glad to have you here @D3dmon !!! ? 
Please do stop by our mumble when you have the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there,

I'm a new beginner ? : new in your organization, and beginner on the game.

Living in France, running SC on Linux via Lutris and I have some experiences to do to be sure the game want running correctly on my computer.
My preferences are farming , logistic and discover.
Cya, Ooks.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@Ooks salut! I love what you did with your forum icon ? Welcome. You are joining at a great time. There is lots to do in the game now but you still get a chance to experience new surprises in the future.  We also have our own MineCraft server, if you are into that.  Also, don't forget Space Butjutsu training and some other events. We have a couple of Linux users but I'm not sure if they plan star Citizen on Linux. I used to have Linux but at the moment I do not.

• Like 1

• Executive
21 hours ago, Ooks said:

Hello there,

I'm a new beginner ? : new in your organization, and beginner on the game.

Living in France, running SC on Linux via Lutris and I have some experiences to do to be sure the game want running correctly on my computer.
My preferences are farming , logistic and discover.
Cya, Ooks.

Glad to have you onboard @Ooks!
Have to say it again, that nickname is awesome
 ??

11 hours ago, Yurizot said:

@OoksWelcome to the organization!  Does Star Citizen run well on Linux?

Is not so bad, Lutris give you help for the best wine version (tested by a community) but no working for everyone, and have to check some libraries (windows components ...).

It take a lot of installs and re-install on differents ways to understand the mechanism (launcher and game have to be in same folder for example).
The harder, is the download part ?

• Like 3