hi

Julilu

hi my name is julilu,

applied on the fourteenth last month. was about to give up.

last week i was, to my suprise, accepted as a member of this organization.

what made me want to join this organization? did a search for a sanctuary and ended up with going through the searches and found the organization sanctuary republic that has 170 members. u have a way better history and the poster is of top quality so i chose u. numbers come in the future?

where r my manners, how r u?

• 3 weeks later...

hi my name is julilu,

applied on the fourteenth last month. was about to give up.

last week i was, to my suprise, accepted as a member of this organization.

what made me want to join this organization? did a search for a sanctuary and ended up with going through the searches and found the organization sanctuary republic that has 170 members. u have a way better history and the poster is of top quality so i chose u. numbers come in the future?

where r my manners, how r u?

Helllo julilu!

What games do you play?

Welcome to SancT. Enjoy your stay, but please keep your feet off my coffee table. My Wookiee is getting grumpy about having to polish it every day. :D I've been here since 2005'ish. I've seen a lot, done a lot, and I still call these merry few my friends!

Now where did I put that book that was inspired by the 72-hour war on Dantooine...