What's up Wanderhomies!

Zhiv

Just thought I'd drop a note about what I've been up to. As some of you know, I've enrolled in the Art Institute of Pittsburgh. That's going nicely. Currently have a 3.8 GPA, only because I didn't pass a class because of work. About work, looks like I'll be dropping a bit of hours to focus on my personal life more. I'm really tired of working 72 hours a week for little pay (less than $3.00/hr when I do the math). So, I've talked to the boss and I'm hoping he'll accept my request to drop to a 40-hour week @ salary. Commission isn't for everyone.

I've also been accepted and joined my local volunteer fire department. So I'll be going through the Firefighter I classes, as well as training to be a Fire Police Officer. Having somewhere to belong is a nice change to my life. And now I'm going to apply to be a DJ for a local rock station. This will be something I enjoy doing. It will only be part-time, and it only pays about $10/hour. But being a personality is what I like to do.

All of this isn't going to take away from my classwork, only enhance it. I'll check in with everyone from time to time. Everyone take care, and I'll be in touch!

PS: If you haven't subbed me yet on youTube: http://www.youtube.com/zhivotnoya