To SancTuarY of Wanderhome

SnogDurryynn

Astrus,

I am kindly asking you to remove both Iami and Heatstroke from your guild roster on your site which would probably lead to removing those names from the in-game roster also. For those of you who are wondering who I am my name is Durryynn.

I have been with SancTuarY for a while now. To be honest I have been a very shady member to the administration because I have left the guild and rejoined it a number of times. After a dispute with Astrus and Shawkorrr about my involvement with raids, ranking, and gear I decided to take a break. After various personal messages that have not been responded to through the site I have made my choice to completely quit SancTuarY of Wanderhome. Now I have given this decision a great deal of thought which is the reason I have taken so long to post this.

I wanted to make sure to convey my message so there will be no misunderstandings here. The reasons I have decided to disband from SancTuarY of Wanderhome are:

I. Most importantly I feel that no one should tolerate a guild leader screaming at you under any circumstances. A guild leader is regarded as a person of example and looked up to through emotional intelligence not by fear. I was a victim of a verbal abuse by the “Guild Master” of SancTuarY of Wanderhome which was in clear violation of rule # 1 of your guidelines. . By screaming at the top of your lungs, about how I shouldn’t play my rogue and how I should keep my word.

It also broke the Ventrilo rule# 2 which can be found below

1. Please do not return verbal abuses. ....If someone in game verbally abuses you, please Screenshot the conversation you are having w/ that person, and get in contact w/ one of the SancTuarY Admin's as soon as possible. SOE/Blizzard also has Terms of conduct that its customers must abide by. If you are the victim of a player who is in violation of these terms, get in contact w/ a SancTuarY Admin/Ambassador and file a harassment Ticket ASAP. SancTuarY Administration are huge fans of ignoring idiots. Please use your player ignore function when needed.

2. Try and keep it clean...Most of us are adults and can handle most forms of subject matter, but try and be respectful to those of us who get grossed out by 1000 fart jokes.

II. By calling members “disposable” quoted from Shawkorr. I really did not feel like I was a part of a family’esque based guild as I was a part of a raid based guild.

III. While technically Astrus and I are guilty of being in another guild called “Guardians of the Spoon” which clearly is not allowed in SancTuarY of Wanderhome. Breaking rule # 6 which states

6. Represent SancTuarY.... SancTuarY does not allow alternate characters, of our members, to be allowed in other guilds. We are a proud guild, family'esque even. Also, in the past we have had problems w/ other guilds trying to 'steal' our members, in multiple MMORPG's, while working w/in our guild, therefore having multiple guilds is out of the question at this time.

While it brings quite a bit of disappointment of leaving I wish you all the best. I am not fit to be a part of SancTuarY because I broke guideline # 6. I left the guild in the past for others in Star Wars Galaxies. As I am sure this post will be deleted/tampered with I only hope that my message is clear.

While it brings quite a bit of disappointment of leaving I wish you all the best. I am not fit to be a part of SancTuarY because I broke guideline # 6. I left the guild in the past for others in Star Wars Galaxies. As I am sure this post will be deleted/tampered with I only hope that my message is clear.

• Founder

Wow...

Well it took longer than I thought it would but you finally did what myself and Shaw expected you to do which is really sad.

I DEFINITELY have a bad habit of yelling at people who think they are smarter than everyone but perform like retards. You'll get laughed at, but you'll get no apology there.

The only person who Ive ever yelled "at the top of my lungs" at is Sorfie. That will never happen again.

Ive given you damn good advice on topics from Mixed Martial Arts Training from my days of fight training to graphic design, when you were attempting to get into 3D graphics.

It really is worthy of sympathy that you come in here acting like people should know who you are and sprinkle it with a dash of self-righteous martyr-ism, when hardly no one knows who you are.

You were upset w/ your rogue because you couldn't quite get the hang of it.

You were upset w/ your Mage because you couldn't quit get the hang of it.

You were terrible at WOW even with the easiest classes. (Mage, Rogue. I guess we couldnt expect you to play a Rogue when you couldn't spell it.)

You've always thought you were smarter than you really were, and this would be the 3rd time Ive said that to you, along w/ the 3rd time you've left this guild. Hmm I wonder why someone would leave a guild that many times and come RIGHT BACK lol.

You've always been way out of your league trying to disrupt SancTuarY, especially when you've attacked me to do so.

You've regularly brought out the worst of the members you interacted with. You treated everyone like they were beneath you so I regularly gave you a taste of your medicine to remind you that you MAY NOT want to treat people like *crap* when they don't deserve it.

You've never been an admin, outside of the MISTAKE that was made by leaving you as an admin in the in-game hierarchy.

You've never been of any real use to this guild. I hope you can do more than you have here IRL. wrong.gif

-------------

Hopefully you werent drunk posting again, because if you were you just got my REAL sober opinion of you.

I don't think that Shaw and Astrus yell. They may have a stern word with you. Trust me. I've had my fair share of stern words. And guess what. It's improved my game play and my RL pursuits. So suck it up and get over it. If you want a care bear guild, then SancTuarY isn't it. We (and I do mean WE) expect the VERY BEST OF OUR MEMBERS. Having said that, it would appear that you couldn't learn from your mistakes and therefore took the cowards way out--by quitting instead of improving. And don't think you had to do it all alone. We are a community that would like to help. But first you have to be adult enough to ask for it when you absolutely need it.

I will miss you, what little I've seen of you recently, but by far, you have a lot of thinking to do about your life, both ingame and out.

God speed to you and your future endeavors.

• Executive

wrong.gif ... are you stuck in time?!

No I will not remove your toons. If this is so damn important to you, you can spend 30 bucks for the two accounts and do it yourself.. I will however silence your arse.

FYI though, Heatstroke was transferred off Illidan a long time ago...... laugh.gif didn't you know?

Durry Durry, the thing is that there is not a single person in this guild that gives a rat arse about what you think. You have not been around for two years, and when you have been around you've done nothing but complain.

I remember when you got back once after being gone for months, your toon was silenced.....

Gommli: "...i had not heard from you in AGES, not even on forums. then somebody logs in telling he cannot be in vent, nor is he Beetnu, I dont care if you say you are iami... lots of people could know. now let me ask you this. how long did it take for me to unsilenze you after you sent me the PM"

Heatstroke: "not long biggrin.gif" clicky

Gommli: "plus Heatstroke was a recruiter, if it was not you, that person could walk in SW and invite lowbies like crazy and i would spend 30min removing them all with a nice explanation"

It was a simple security measure that I do to every single person in the guild if they log on after being gone for ages and dont identify themselves correctly, especially when they have had friends that shares passwords to all kinds of people that I HAVE TO DEAL WITH! You totally flipped out over that and "us treating Beetnu poorly" my arse! You logged on just to argue over stupid *crap* when you have no idea what had been going on the last couple of months.

III. While technically Astrus and I are guilty of being in another guild called “Guardians of the Spoon” which clearly is not allowed in SancTuarY of Wanderhome. Breaking rule # 6 which states
... L2 read poll?! Plus you are allowed to be in a different game and be in a different guild; as long as you don't pull our members from SancT to that guild. And at the time Astrus was the GM and we were moving so hug.gif

The fact is that you've been "replaced" a long time ago simply because you are a nutcase and need to get your brain fixed.... seriously, trying to cause drama when you've had nothing to do with the guild for years?! tealc-INDEED.gif

You were never an admin simply because you never deserved to be one ... you came to WoW, fooled around and expected to get respect for doing what, for doing what?!

... you always thought you were so damn important, when you never were.

Excuse me, but I got far more important stuff to take care of (Aka running a very awesome guild with awesome players!) than spending it on a lost soul.

I hope God tosses a banana shell infront of you.

So I'm just curious who are you snog and why are you posting in our forums still O.o? Our time is worth more than bothering with your toons so since this means so much to you then do it yourself. As far as you being in the guild for a while, having your toons in the guild doesn't mean anything except that you were in the guild at one point.

Here's an idea though sell your account so that someone who's competent can play.

Durryynn, I'm blessed to not have played with you the majority of my time on WoW, but the time that I did, I was not impressed. I think your definition of a guild leader is incorrect. If I was a guild leader and someone like yourself keeps making the same mistakes of putting yourself on the pedestal while bringing down other members yet you have not contributed anything for the guild, I would scream at the top of my lungs. What Astrus did was protecting his members from your verbal abuse. People who do not contribute *crap* to the guild, but expect something in return deserve no respect. Yet when they don't get their way, they whine like you are atm and then eventually gquit the guild. Shaw was right to coin the term disposable for people with those characteristics and your personality fits the above-mentioned mold well. The time that you were online, you were pvping for your selfish accomplishments and you never consistently showed up for raids. The time that you were not playing the game, you were failing irl at satisfying your gf and getting a degree.

Wow... what happened to you guys? It really upsets me how much you guys changed since we came to WOW. You guys keep saying how Durry is failing IRL? How would you guys know. He is a personal friend of mine and I think you guys care more about your ego then your members saying hes disposable. I guess im disposable to and I bet you guys talk major *crap* on me because im not around anymore.

Its sad you guys do this to everyone who leaves the guild Johnny Sorfie etc.. yes the people who tried to do a cu were morons. But Durry has been with us for as long as I can remember why do you guys feel the need to try to trash his real life seriously all you care about is your ego and thats the reason why I stopped logging in. I got screamed at because I wanted to be a dps you can lie all you want but thats the truth you wanted me as a healer and I hated it. There is a rule that says Have Fun correct?

Your Epeen sucked the fun right out im not sure what changed you so much but Astrus your not the same friend I had in SWG.

• Executive
Wow... what happened to you guys? It really upsets me how much you guys changed since we came to WOW. You guys keep saying how Durry is failing IRL? How would you guys know. He is a personal friend of mine and I think you guys care more about your ego then your members saying hes disposable. I guess im disposable to and I bet you guys talk major *crap* on me because im not around anymore.

Its sad you guys do this to everyone who leaves the guild Johnny Sorfie etc.. yes the people who tried to do a cu were morons. But Durry has been with us for as long as I can remember  why do you guys feel the need to try to trash his real life seriously all you care about is your ego and thats the reason why I stopped logging in. I got screamed at because I wanted to be a dps you can lie all you want but thats the truth you wanted me as a healer and I hated it. There is a rule that says Have Fun correct?

Your Epeen sucked the fun right out im not sure what changed you so much but Astrus your not the same friend I had in SWG.

40358[/snapback]

Durryynn happened to us.....

Durry came here throwing crap out and you feel we should keep our mouth shut? Lol did you quit school or something? None of you have been around for a very very long time, and if you feel like leaving then GTFO and move on. How hard is that?

People who have not have not done crap for this guild but QQ and whine over nothing is disposable to me yes.

Durryynn have not been with us for a very long time overall; he comes goes comes goes come goes whine and QQ... nothing new.

We talk major crap about you? Lol, that was a funny one. Nobody has ever spoken badly about you.... nobody know you anymore since you never play. But now that you show your face after all this time like this.... yeah we are gonna have a good laugh about you in vent, gchat and here on the forums :wrong:

Funny how of a sudden you start posting again after not doing crap with the guild for about the same time as Durryynn has. L2 get less brainwashed? :lol:

If you had left without saying anything I would simply let it slide because you two whiners mean nothing to me anymore. You come and go and don't do nothing but whine... mostly Durryy, you on the other hand I feel pitty on being mindraped by him over nothing.

I've known Astrus for years and he has not changed ... you have by the looks of it.

None in here cares about you two so move on.

... stop wasting our time plz thxmkaybay? :rolleyes:

Durryynn happened to us.....

Durry came here throwing crap out and you feel we should keep our mouth shut? Lol did you quit school or something? None of you have been around for a very very long time, and if you feel like leaving then GTFO and move on. How hard is that?

People who have not have not done crap for this guild but QQ and whine over nothing is disposable to me yes.

Durryynn have not been with us for a very long time overall; he comes goes comes goes come goes whine and QQ... nothing new.

We talk mayor crap about you? Lol, that was a funny one. Nobody has ever spoken badly about you.... nobody know you anymore since you never play. But now that you show your face after all this time like this.... yeah we are gonna have a good laugh about you in vent, gchat and here on the forums wrong.gif

Funny how of a sudden you start posting again after not doing crap with the guild for about the same time as Durryynn has. L2 get less brainwashed? laugh.gif

If you had left without saying anything I would simply let it slide because you two whiners mean nothing to me anymore. You come and go and don't do nothing but whine... mostly Durryy, you on the other hand I feel pitty on being mindraped by him over nothing.

I've known Astrus for years and he has not changed ... you have by the looks of it.

None in here cares about you two so move on.

... stop wasting our time plz thxmkaybay? rolleyes.gif

40360[/snapback]

So......you will not disband me for the guild for what reason?

The time that you were online, you were pvping for your selfish accomplishments and you never consistently showed up for raids. The time that you were not playing the game, you were failing irl at satisfying your gf and getting a degree.

40355[/snapback]

Really. I did not consistently attend raids? Very interesting indeed. Your powers of observation are quite fragmented how can I fail in real life if I am satisfying my girlfriend which is none of your business and getting a degree?

Also in response to you stating that I was pvping for my own selfish reasons is just an opinion. You never really knew why I pvped. For your information I enjoy that sort of content and for a guild to not support members preference in game is oppression.

• Founder

As far as Beetnu is concerned I only have to say;

You are horribly misguided if you think that video games or my stint as leader here fill my ego. My achievements outside of the game and my Brokerage and Bank account fill my self esteem. The fact that I even started the Investors forum totally debunks your outlook on the type of person that I am and thats only ONE of the many facts that water down your "Astrus is an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game" theory.

Get as much education as you can, youll regret it if you don't. Also be wary of the company you keep. Try surround yourself with as many positive, successful people as you can.

-----------------

Durryynn/Iami/Heatstroke/Sidious Ness, youve been in this guild 3 different times. The fact that you return that many times and APOLOGIZED 3 different times shows you are unstable.

The only continuity that Ive ever seen from you is the fact that whenever your RL situation is bad you seem to figure out a way to come in here and start *crap* with me.

...and thats sad.

• Executive
So......you will not disband me for the guild for what reason?

40366[/snapback]

No I will not remove your toons. If this is so damn important to you, you can spend 30 bucks for the two accounts and do it yourself.. I will however silence your arse.

40351[/snapback]

As far as Beetnu is concerned I only have to say;

You are horribly misguided if you think that video games or my stint as leader here fill my ego. My achievements outside of the game and my Brokerage and Bank account fill my self esteem. The fact that I even started the Investors forum totally debunks your outlook on the type of person that I am and thats only ONE of the many facts that water down your "Astrus is an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game" theory.

Get as much education as you can, youll regret it if you don't. Also be wary of the company you keep. Try surround yourself with as many positive, successful people as you can.

-----------------

Durryynn/Iami/Heatstroke/Sidious Ness, youve been in this guild 3 different times. The fact that you return that many times and APOLOGIZED 3 different times shows you are unstable.

The only continuity that Ive ever seen from you is the fact that whenever your RL situation is bad you seem to figure out a way to come in here and start *crap* with me.

...and thats sad.

40370[/snapback]

This has nothing to do with my situation in life. I am calling you on your actions in the game and ventrilo. Spare me the crap and lets get to the point. Now I would appreciate it if you would stop dodging the situation and explain to me what made you think you could speak to me like that on ventrilo?

• Founder
This has nothing to do with my situation in life. I am calling you on your actions in the game and ventrilo. Spare me the crap and lets get to the point. Now I would appreciate it if you would stop dodging the situation and explain to me what made you think you could speak to me like that on ventrilo?

40399[/snapback]

Whats funny about me is I would speak to you like that to your face IRL, like Ive done with everyone who Ive felt was giving me the run around or being a selfish *butthole*.

Or are you one of those "Im a human being so I deserve a certain amount of respect." people.

I give people the respect they deserve, and frankly you didn't deserve much at that day because you refused to reflect on how your actions would affect your guild mates. You wanted to do what you wanted to do....and there's nothing wrong w/ that, I just wanted you to know you could either be of help to the guild you were in or be a loaner elsewhere.

Now let me ask you a question; What do you hope to achieve by coming in here randomly complaining after being so peaceful for so long?

Whats funny about me is I would speak to you like that to your face IRL, like Ive done with everyone who Ive felt was giving me the run around or being a selfish *butthole*.

Or are you one of those "Im a human being so I deserve a certain amount of respect." people.

I give people the respect they deserve, and frankly you didn't deserve much at that day because you refused to reflect on how your actions would affect your guild mates. You wanted to do what you wanted to do....and there's nothing wrong w/ that, I just wanted you to know you could either be of help to the guild you were in or be a loaner elsewhere.

Now let me ask you a question; What do you hope to achieve by coming in here randomly complaining after being so peaceful for so long?

40407[/snapback]

I wanted to know what you really thought of me. Perhaps I should have known just to ask you, but I didn't. Now I will go reflect on my mistakes that you all have pointed out and fix the errors in my ways. Most of all I wanted to quit for the last time instead of avoiding this situation.

thats only ONE of the many facts that water down your "Astrus is an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game" theory.

To respond to the quote above I do not think you are an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game.

Dude you make a big deal about everything. Remember that time you got so stressed out about having to only spam that Mage spell polymorph and you about started crying when I said something about things not getting sheeped? I remember you could not handle that simple task. Astrus is right you weren't good at WoW. Stop being a woman and grow a pair.

I wanted to know what you really thought of me. Perhaps I should have known just to ask you, but I didn't. Now I will go reflect on my mistakes that you all have pointed out and fix the errors in my ways. Most of all I wanted to quit for the last time instead of avoiding this situation.

thats only ONE of the many facts that water down your "Astrus is an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game" theory.

To respond to the quote above I do not think you are an ego-maniac that loves bossing people around in a video game.

40412[/snapback]

Seems you hit the nail on the head there. If you want a direct answer, you need to ask a direct question. Instead you chose to cause all the drama and QQ'd about us responding to that drama.