Posting for devin/voidus

Elwindace

Hey got a txt from Devin last night. He said that his house got hit by a tornado made by the hurricane down there. Sounds like his house got hit pretty bad, but there all ok! He just said he wont be on for a while or knowns when he can. Ment to post this last night when i got it. Just letting everyone know who wasn't on last night when i posted this in guild chat.

• Founder
Just like Elwin taking his sweeeet time with important information.

:P

J/K - Thanks for the heads up and we're thinking about all of everyone down there getting hit right now.  :think:

36744[/snapback]

Devin when youre able to post let us know what the dmg is plz...

..and anyone who has had any trouble w/ the damage of this hurricane please post in forums.

Youre not in the guild that wont help you out IRL. :)

Thanks everyone for your concern and willingness to help. It's been a long, costly process but Tricia and I are pulling together and pushing forward as a family.

I was on for a bit last night, I wanted to say "hi!" and mess around for a bit. I'm not yet back to my regular playing schedule, and I probably won't be for a week or so.. we've still got a lot of work to do around our new house, as well as finishing up around our old one.

See you guys soon :)

• Executive
Thanks everyone for your concern and willingness to help.  It's been a long, costly process but Tricia and I are pulling together and pushing forward as a family.

I was on for a bit last night, I wanted to say "hi!" and mess around for a bit. I'm not yet back to my regular playing schedule, and I probably won't be for a week or so.. we've still got a lot of work to do around our new house, as well as finishing up around our old one.

See you guys soon :)

36884[/snapback]

Nothing new going on these days in the guild :)

Good to hear your family is doing good! Keep it up.

- Shaw