It is wonderful!!!

Jasko_Denew

I'm just sitting here watching the news and thought to myself...how cool is this?? A black man and a white woman vying for the democratic nomination! That is the basis of the American dream right there. I'm not trying to get political or anything, that's not my way, but I just think it's amazing! God willing, this will be the start of better things in our country.

• Founder
I'm just sitting here watching the news and thought to myself...how cool is this??  A black man and a white woman vying for the democratic nomination!  That is the basis of the American dream right there.  I'm not trying to get political or anything, that's not my way, but I just think it's amazing!  God willing, this will be the start of better things in our country.

36621[/snapback]

obama_superman_awesome.jpg

:ROFL:

Seriously though

at the DNC w/ his speech.

With the speeches that Michelle Obama and Bill Clinton gave I feel sorry for Obama, in the sense that this guy is going to have to go on AFTER these guys rofl.

• Founder
Regardless, an African American man accepting the democratic nomination on the Anniversary of the "I Have a Dream" speech is AMAZING!!

36630[/snapback]

lol and well planned XD

but ya....USA has come a long way and everyone should be proud.

All of our ancestors had a part to play in this...its nice to see a country like ours heal its wounds almost completely during our lifetime.

Yesterday at work several of my "older" coworkers where trying to convince me the moment Obama took the oath of office there was going to be an attack on US soil. This so-called information came from one of my coworkers daughters who is in the Army. Be it politcal propaganda or just plain stupidity I had nothing better to do then LOL in her face, in front of my boss, which could have gotten me in trouble. Then I asked "If you aren't planning on voting for Obama, you intend to vote for the man who in the past 11 months started goose stepping to Bushes plan?" At that point in time she had to clock out and leave and didnt want to finish the convo, but I could tell her cage had been rattled. Kit and I watched last nights acceptance speech. It was the first time in this election that I heard Kit voice support for Obama. I cant wait for Nov 4 :D .

Yesterday at work several of my "older" coworkers where trying to convince me the moment Obama took the oath of office there was going to be an attack on US soil. This so-called information came from one of my coworkers daughters who is in the Army. Be it politcal propaganda or just plain stupidity I had nothing better to do then LOL in her face, in front of my boss, which could have gotten me in trouble. Then I asked "If you aren't planning on voting for Obama, you intend to vote for the man who in the past 11 months started goose stepping to Bushes plan?" At that point in time she had to clock out and leave and didnt want to finish the convo, but I could tell her cage had been rattled. Kit and I watched last nights acceptance speech. It was the first time in this election that I heard Kit voice support for Obama. I cant wait for Nov 4  :D .

36649[/snapback]

Ya know my brother said the same exact thing....the moment he is in office we are going to be under attack! That seems to be the mentality going around right now. Strange.

• Founder
Ya know my brother said the same exact thing....the moment he is in office we are going to be under attack!  That seems to be the mentality going around right now. Strange.

36650[/snapback]

Well its not like our news media,specifically Fox News, hasnt had anything to do w/ it.

When you talk to people like that its good to ask them where they get most of their news from.