DNC Ralliers/Protestors chant: "F*** Fox News"

Astrus

• Founder
Wow.  You gotta love how this country deteriorates each year. :P

36598[/snapback]

Uhhh....not sure if you mean the news media or these protestors.

But for years folks actually listened to the overly biased bull**** from Fox news.

These guys may need a grammar lesson or 2 but I think they are pretty smart from the look of things lol; in the sense that they know where NOT to get their news lol. :lol:

But for years folks actually listened to the overly biased bull**** from Fox news.

These guys may need a grammar lesson or 2 but I think they are pretty smart from the look of things lol; in the sense that they know where NOT to get their news lol. :lol:

36599[/snapback]

So......this is actually quite scary. The good kind of scary because people are actually doing something about this. I agree btw..... F*** Fox News. I don't know how else you can say it. For me it doesn't sound right if you say it so elegantly like "Fox news is just a waste"

36599[/snapback]

I was referring to the country in general. Although...:P

• Founder
I was referring to the country in general. Although...:P

36619[/snapback]

Universal Healthcare would jack up our taxes dramatically, but our country would become a happier healthier nation almost instantly.

TBH Im really getting sick of countries like Canada, FRANCE, Britain, CUBA and other nations having something so important for their people and us not having it.

I mean Britain is NOT A communist nation and has a BOOMING economy as the pound is still holding at around $2 to every British pound...and their people love their healthcare system.

We really need to put the American Healthcare industry in their place.