seriously grow up

Heathyr

i came on your forums to see how you guys were doing because alot of you i really enjoyed playing with while i was on sanctuary...but what im seeing is that some of you are still talking *crap* about members that left. get over it for real. Edaun and ceesa especially. this is a game you guys. not only is it just a game, its wow. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to be good at it, it just takes a *crap* load of time. im pist that ceesa is telling guild members not to play or talk with me. get off your power trip ceesa this is the internet, your not REALLY a shadow priest.

and edaun if you want to know why my viloet eye rep is so low its because i lost my computer and had to build a completely new one. but in the time that i didnt have a computer i realized how much of a waste of time WoW is. yea sure its fun to play once in a while. but nothing (besides maybe a good friend or two) will ever come out of it. its not a game that takes an incredible amount or skill and practice (like counter-strike for example) where people talented enough can make alot of money, computer equipment, and have the chance to travel around the world. So for real please get the *screw* over yourselves and grow the *screw* up.

and to everyone else..phathorn, erhos, demitra, yuri and whoever else i got the chance to know im sorry for gettin pist on your forums. i try to ignore it but after while people like that need to hear it. i really do hope you guys get whatever you want out of this game and good luck in whatever else you do too.

gl hf

and also ceesa one more thing...i didnt leave for loot. i left because you are a terrible guild leader and if i had to listen to your voice one more time in vent i would have ripped out my eyes and fed them to my dog.

Sorry to hear about your computer. Your name was added to the "list" from the manner in which you left the guild. Most of us are friends and friends don't treat each other that way. We don't talk *crap* about one another. I have known some of these folks for a year and a half, which is forever in MMOs. Sorry to hear you got upset with what I think after you /gquit, but it's my opinion. I don't really care what you think, because you showed me what you think of our guild, whether your "frustration" is about Astrus or not. It shows me you are not cut out for this guild.

Sorry, but you missed the point of the Violet Eye post completely. It was less about you and more about teamwork and how well we can meet our goals functioning together as a guild.

Like I said, sorry to hear you had to rebuild your PC. I really don't have anything against you; I simply don't have anything for you either.

Goodbye,

Edaun

• Founder
.... not only is it just a game, its wow. it doesnt take a rocket scientist to be good at it, it just takes a *crap* load of time. im pist that ceesa is telling guild members not to play or talk with me. get off your power trip ceesa this is the internet, your not REALLY a shadow priest.

and also ceesa one more thing...i didnt leave for loot. i left because you are a terrible guild leader and if i had to listen to your voice one more time in vent i would have ripped out my eyes and fed them to my dog.

21499[/snapback]

..ripped out your eyes?...even the most sensible of CRAZY people wouldve poked thier eardrums out.... lol

...anyway the reason Ive ever told anyone not to group w/ you is because you grief people by needing on things you have no intention of using.

Even though it was kind of funny to me that you did it in a group w/ a guy I personally dont care for much, Its still very wrong.

Also, yes it is a video game...but youre playing w/ RL people. Even if I had the displeasure of grouping w/ people i dont like I wouldnt have done what you did.

You left our guild because youre a whiny little bitch that had a guild leader who couldnt be manipulated...you got mad because you thought you deserved a spot in a Karazhan group, because in the small world you live in "YOU can just do anything YOU want when YOU want to, and if anyone thinks YOU dont deserve what YOU think YOU do...they are obviously dumb or even a "horrible guild leader".

Ive been called a horrible guild leader by people 30x's smarter than you...and they were wrong, so how can you possibly be right? :wrong:

The answer to that is your not. Youre wrong. You mentally detach Real Life people from a Real Life game that they spend thier Real Life time playing in.....*wait for it* ...

REAL LIFE. :o

Im holding up a finger right now.......

....ok Im done....guess which finger it was? and while you ponder which one it was go find something better to do than be a whiny bitch. :blink:

• Executive

Somehow I get the feeling you left SancTuarY for Warpath because you thought they would of course accept you and you could get better gear. And somehow that plan failed, and you returned to our forum hoping you could be accepted back into the guild. You read some stuff and now understand it is too late to come back?

The only thing you are doing in this topic, is making yourself look real bad. Take my advice and leave :donkeypunch:

Heathyr,

I can understand your frustration with how we view people who have either left or been kicked. I mean, how dare we use you as an example of mockery. How dare we hold you responsible for your actions in game? What on earth were we thinking when we degrade people whom represent themselves poorly to others, take advantage of others generosity, and practice thievery? It's almost like we have too high of standards or something. How could we expect people to be civilized?

/sarcasm off

Please go cry to someone else. We have every right to laugh our asses off at the pathetic riffraff we've weeded out from the guild as we've progressed. It's not only pathetic that you are this desprite to draw attention to yourself. Whats even more satisfing than this, is knowing it bothers you we moved on without you and your stuck in a hole... LOL!

• Like 1

LOL.

ok first of all. all the people in that group i messeged and apologized for it. why would i honestly need on a gem i couldnt use and only vendored for 2g? it was an accident and those things happen. also...

since i was in warpathetic for a while and got to know alot of them. they day of my "tryout" was the same day i lost my computer. and i lost it for atleast a month so by the time i rebuilt a new one...which is about now...they were all pretty far ahead of me and found another mage to take the spot that was open. i was invited to stay in warpathetic until they needed another mage but i left because i chose to not be active anymore.

i never used anyone in the guild. infact i gave more than i ever asked for. i dont even know how many free enchants and enchanting mats i gave out for free while i was in your guild. helping people run instances i was already exalted for, giving away stacks of cloth, and using my cool down for making special cloth. it really was a waste considering the type of people you have in sanctuary.

im not going to be nice to you guys anymore since obviously this game has gone wayyy to far into your heads.

so *screw* you astrus you pathetic fat nerd. have fun jerkin off to night elf girls dancing around in ironforge.

pz noobies

• Founder
How dare we hold you responsible for your actions in game? What on earth were we thinking when we degrade people whom represent themselves poorly to others, take advantage of others generosity, and practice thievery? It's almost like we have too high of standards or something. How could we expect people to be civilized?

/sarcasm off

21515[/snapback]

el oh el, owned :lol:

Now if youll excuse me im going to go stuff my fat-fat-fatty Mc'nerd-mouth w/ canned cheese, bubble gum, jalapeno poppers and fresh snails. :cheer:

roffles :lol:

• Executive
LOL.

ok first of all. all the people in that group i messeged and apologized for it. why would i honestly need on a gem i couldnt use and only vendored for 2g? it was an accident and those things happen. also...

since i was in warpathetic for a while and got to know alot of them. they day of my "tryout" was the same day i lost my computer. and i lost it for atleast a month so by the time i rebuilt a new one...which is about now...they were all pretty far ahead of me and found another mage to take the spot that was open. i was invited to stay in warpathetic until they needed another mage but i left because i chose to not be active anymore.

i never used anyone in the guild. infact i gave more than i ever asked for. i dont even know how many free enchants and enchanting mats i gave out for free while i was in your guild. helping people run instances i was already exalted for, giving away stacks of cloth, and using my cool down for making special cloth. it really was a waste considering the type of people you have in sanctuary.

im not going to be nice to you guys anymore since obviously this game has gone wayyy to far into your heads.

so *screw* you astrus you pathetic fat nerd. have fun jerkin off to night elf girls dancing around in ironforge.

pz noobies

21517[/snapback]

bye bye, and please do let the door hit you on the way out :wanttohug:

Did anyone catch this genious?

Edaun and ceesa especially. ---> this is a game you guys. not only is it just a game, its wow. <---    it doesnt take a rocket scientist to be good at it, it just takes a *crap* load of time. im pist that ceesa is telling guild members not to play or talk with me. get off your power trip ceesa this is the internet, your not REALLY a shadow priest.

I'm going to quote that in my sig. Brilliant!!

:lol:

Edited by Edaun Ifor

LOL.

pz noobies

21517[/snapback]

Well now....its time for the pwndizzler to walk right into this post!!!!!!!!

First of all let me explain my situation Heathyr. I used to play WoW quite often and I was known to some as Iami other Mutilatus. I am currently on hold with games at the moment and I am glad while visiting my favorite group of people :D

I came upon your post......... First of all if you supposively did not care about us or WoW you wouldn't be here right now bitching about how poor Heathyr saw some mean words expressed towards her.

Not to bore you with a long post I would like to compress this into a neat little package for you.

You lost when you posted this. I know this because you let our words get to you. So when you are sitting in your nice little safe room behind your monitor I find it entertaining that we are getting to you mam :). Yeeeees!!!! When you are at work you think about what we have said about you!!!! Why?

Because your questioning yourself!!!! SO what do you do?

You come to our forums and try to explain your situation to us. Yes Heather the truth is you care about what we think about you. You are feeling the hurt from not being able to play with your other friends in SancTuarY!!!

Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on. We cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Do not... *screw* with us. :)