soe....

Shawkorrr

Yeah some chats work and some don't most people use vent so it gets overlooked. If I don't get a response then I assume it's SOE's fault.

It's not as bad as my Ithorian Vendor who won't accept Ithorian clothes because they are too bid and won't accept regular clothes because they are too small. Go figure.

• Executive
I can't wait to see what they break when the house removal takes place.

21009[/snapback]

They are gonna break a lot of awesome loot in veteran houses, that is for sure. Data's mall outside of Theed is going boom, and I see a ton of awesome loot in there. I've already sent him a PM, but I never got any answer, so I believe he is gone for good :(

Breaking, yes, they will break a *crap*load of stuff. Would not surprise me if there is bug out there that let people blow up people's houses. I am so gonna fraps my houses, that is for sure. And if SOE says they can't do anything about it, and don't give me *crap* back, then I will contact some lawyers (and some henchmen) and we will see who will win.

I had collected every type of BE and tamable creature that could be collected when i was ch/be pre-cu and gave them to a friend to put in her city and now that BM is here and creatures like rancors, gruals and kimos cant be made without having the creatures from pre-nge I cant get in touch with anyone who has access and some of the buildings their on display in are set to be packed up.