SWG people

Sorvan

Oh i've tryed SWG. Well its a litlle bit normal... BUT all servers are dead, and im waiting for MERGE...TOTAL Merge. If it will happen think that SWG has reborn. And u guys can return:)

Only this i want.

About people in SWG and WoW. In WoW if u r asking for money, nobody gives u them, maybe 1-2 ppl who will give.

In SWG i logged in my main char...My Guild Hall and house abandoned, and i need to pay 100k. I just asked one man to help he gave 200k. Then my bro(i've a second acc, which is bro's) he asked for money too. And he gave him 1million.

This proves that SWG ppl still better then WoW ppl. Then only one problem is SOE.

P.S. (To Jerok) I dont like wanderhome, cause its dead. But i dont want to leave it. Anybody here sure that merge will be?

Yes the money issue is true, but the one thing that makes me more mad about anything in swg is some of the people in it and soe. SOE mess's everything up anytime they "try" to fix it. Also the people, at least in wow if you kill somone you dont get hate tells. I mean i was bh'n the other day and i called alot of things, just for doing the bounty :mellow:. I even got them when I lost the bounty...

Epiceari, I to have a BH (lvl 50 atm). You know, if a person is to be a Jedi, then they have to accept that they will be hunted. Yes it sucks, but to be fully immersed in the game and the lore that is Star Wars, some will have to be the predator, and some will inevitably be the prey. It's the fact of life.

One of the nice things about being a rebel, is that if your were a member of Sanctuary, and you're a bounty hunter, then we have a code that Rebel bounties are not taken. Yes, that meant alot of cash loss, but it's more of a unwritten rule that we don't hunt our own.

Lemme tell you a little story. Names are important, cuz frankly I don't remember them. But I accepted a rebel bounty. I wasted plenty of bots tracking him down. And when I finally tracked him down, I gave him two options. One, I would let him go without any hard feelings. Or two, let me kill him to remove the bounty. He took option one, simply because being killed meant he'd loose quite a few jedi points. But why did I accept the bounty in the first place?

Because he had a right to know that a bounty of X amount of money was placed on his head. He had every right to know that. And I couldn't in good conscience just let it be. I was playing the part of the good rebel.

And that's the whole reason I played that game. To escape the rigors and dullness of R/L, and possibly gain some respect and notoriety as a good person in the virtual world. See, most of us played a part in a game. In most games you have to just play a part. But in MMO's we play the part that is thrust upon us, but it's our style of play that makes us stand out.

And people need to realize that it IS only a game. And in so doing, you were just acting out your need to be the best bounty hunter you wanted to be. And if that ruffles a few feathers along the way, then so be it. Let them get ruffled.

If they don't want to be hunted like animals, then maybe they should be better Jedi... The only reason most Jedi get bounties is because they have wronged someone somewhere. Even the best of the Jedi's get bounties. There wasn't a day that didn't go by where a Sanct Jedi didn't have a bounty. It's the nature of the game, and in that nature, there's going to be a hunter of bounties.

So don't worry about what they say. Just keep doing your duty and making those creds.

ya know...Nyax has a point....In wow we earn our gold the hard way. By getting out there and questing and grinding...in swg, there's only so much crap you can spend your money on before you just can't buy anything else. Then you just give it away because you don't want it anymore...

• Executive

If somebody in SWG ever ask for credits I tell them where to get it, simply because getting the cash IS NOT HARD AT ALL, you just have to know where to do missions and the location of the junk dealer. Heck, do legacy and you will get a good amount of cash....

Oh i've tryed SWG. Well its a litlle bit normal... BUT all servers are dead, and im waiting for MERGE...TOTAL Merge. If it will happen think that SWG has  reborn. And u guys can return:)

Only this i want.

About people in SWG and WoW. In WoW if u r asking for money, nobody gives u them, maybe 1-2 ppl who will give.

In SWG i logged in my main char...My Guild Hall and house abandoned, and i need to pay 100k. I just asked one man to help he gave 200k. Then my bro(i've a second acc, which is bro's) he asked for money too. And he gave him 1million.

This proves that SWG ppl still better then WoW ppl. Then only one problem is SOE.

P.S. (To Jerok) I dont like wanderhome, cause its dead. But i dont want to leave it. Anybody here sure that merge will be?

20729[/snapback]

Wanderhome is well and truly dead. Thats why I don't play on that server anymore. I've heard nothing of a server merge, but if you wanna switch to a more populated server, go to chimaera. It has a 'heavy' population, and some great people that I've met so far.

• Executive
Wanderhome is well and truly dead. Thats why I don't play on that server anymore. I've heard nothing of a server merge, but if you wanna switch to a more populated server, go to chimaera. It has a 'heavy' population, and some great people that I've met so far.

20776[/snapback]

It is not dead, yet. If you are a PvPer and know the right people you can probably have much fun.....but when it comes to stuff outside PvP, it is pretty dead yes.

Wow you say we suck cuse your not given money when you ask for it?  I have played both games and wouldn't have the gall to beg for money anyway.

20743[/snapback]

I didn't mean that you suck when u dont give money. But ofcourse that its a kind to help smbd.

In WoW same way of money, just we ask in SWG 1 mill and in WoW 60g.

Just WoW game for action play, grinding for cool set, which will be trash after ten lvl's.This game not for a long time. There is no RP. Most of people are kindless and rude. Maybe im wrong but on europe server's a lot of ppl, tons of them which are kindless, i dont mean that they dont give money , they just rude and dont think about other's, gank newbies, and dont respect. They stupidly play and get sets.

Ok...so let's try to explain the difference in wow vs swg.

In wow, 50s is the same as 1200cr in swg See...you can make 50s in a matter of minutes, just like you can in swg. I know...I've done it.

But to get 60g you need time and patience.

So the whole point to my post is that with time comes great riches. Yeah, someone can give you a million credits, but it's far better to earn it. For I personally can respect someone who has earned what they've gained rather than just have it handed to them.

You can make millions more easily in SWG than 100's of Gold in WoW.

Here in WoW, you have to grind stuff, but in SWG you can shop the bazaar and vendors to make money. All too often in SWG I could find absolute crazy bargains from sellers who did not know the real value of what they sold...I bought a Pre-Nerf DI off a vendor for 20k, used it, RE'd it, and sold it before I left for 20 million.

I got my BARC for free, sold it for 5 million, bought another for 5 million and gave it to Roarwooor for free when I left.

I sold a L10 Armor with over 3k HP for multi-millions. And someone gave that to me for part of a KSE.

In SWG, there are no mods (I know of) to tell you the selling price of things like vet rewards...you have to post the forums. In WoW, you can mod it and know immediately and it's harder to acquire the high-end expensive BoE items anyway.

Unless you mine 24x7 like *someone* I know... ;)

20729[/snapback]

I don't want to pay for a move. The server isn't dead yet there's been lots of activity since the Chapter 6 Publish. However the server doesn't have good market place. People make things for guildies and left overs they sell for Millions.

I have established myself again in the game but I wasn't able to recruit much. Yeah a server merge is possible but I know there's been a good lot of people return to the game after the last couple Chapters. The problem I have is I play when not many are on.

They really do have to fix the targetting though. My Medic got wasted by a spy because my target was locked on someone I was healing.